Let's work together
I’m out here blending purpose and process to build brands and to make things happen. Will we work together next?
Personal branding without fear or faking it
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?
Does the idea of personal branding sometimes seem a little scary, a little slimy, or both? I know the feeling. I used to swing between feeling overwhelmed by the prospect of creating a personal brand and feeling turned off by the overly salesy personal branding tactics I saw online.
Then I realized that everyone has a personal brand and it was up to me to decide whether or not I wanted to be intentional about it. In getting to know myself and what I wanted, I was able to cultivate a personal brand in a way that wasn’t intimidating and didn’t require me to fake it. I want to help you do the same.
Self Study is a three-month program that will help you build a personal brand platform to bring you towards your goals.
The program includes:
- Four sessions which cover the topics of clarity, storytelling, digital brand-building, and in-person brand-building
- Session notes with relevant resources
- Weekly email check-ins
- Lifetime access to the Be School Foundations course
- And a personalized process/strategy document to make taking action as easy as possible
Self Study is a $700 investment. There’s a payment plan available to make the service more accessible.
Let’s set up some time to chat about whether or not Self Study is the best next step for you. Schedule your conversation here.
[Taylor] is like a magical unicorn angel of business branding kungfu, and she has been really helping me to clarify what I do, and how to explain it.Cera
Project management for your dreams
TELL ME MORE
You’ve got some crazy big dreams, like writing that book proposal, starting your business, or launching that new offering, but you can’t quite make sense of where to start. You’re tired of pushing things off until some day and are ready to take some action.
That’s where I can help. Making things happen is kind of my jam. That’s why you’ll find the role, Vice President of Operations, on my resume. I’ve got a process mindset, a penchant for accountability, and a resourceful spirit. I believe that defining and achieving a series of best next steps will carry you farther along the path towards achieving your dreams than you could ever imagine.
Let’s Begin, together. Think of Begin as project management for your dreams. It includes:
- A project plan for whatever dream is on your heart
- Weekly email progress check-ins
- Bi-weekly accountability sessions
- Up to five hours of process/strategy implementation per month
- And lifetime access to the Be School Foundations course
Begin is an investment of $400 per month.
Wondering if Begin is the best next step for you? Set up some time to chat here.
BEST NEXT STEP SESSION
What’s the thing on your heart that is so big you’re not sure where to start? It could be a career change, a creative project, a cause, or a new business or business direction. Maybe you’ve tried to begin but gotten caught up in busy-making but ultimately meaningless to-dos. Let’s define your starting point by turning your expansive dream into a bite-sized next step. Get clarity, accountability, and direction in a one hour Best Next Step session. We’ll walk through a strategy sheet to talk through your goal and break it down into your Best Next Step.
After the session, you’ll receive your completed strategy sheet, a blank sheet to tackle your next goal, and an accountability check-in at the interval of your choice.
Put your mission, vision, and values to work in the context of community
You’re ready to live into your mission, vision, and values, but you don’t want to do it alone. Now you don’t have to.
CoLab is a gathering of mission-driven, action-oriented women who are committed to growth over the course of six months.
Here’s what to expect:
- 90-minute virtual meetings that take place each month for six months. We’ll check in on how each participant is living into her mission, vision, and values, monitor progress towards our
goals,and have discussions about best next steps for the coming month.
- I’ll check in weekly to offer to offer resources, accountability, or moral support.
- The program includes a one-on-one session with me that you can redeem at your convenience.
- You get lifetime access to the Be School Foundations course.
There are a limited number of CoLab cohorts each year, so join the waitlist to be notified when registration to the next cohort opens up. Participation in CoLab is an investment of $250 or $50 a month for the duration of the six-month program.
Get weekly notes with thought-provoking questions and resources.